Treatment for Travel on Roads:

The Universe and beyond is the creative ground of Divine Creator.  The all-knowing, all-powerful and constant Presence surrounds and is imbued in me at all times.  My identity is One with the Divine and my human form is a beautiful manifestation of Spirit.  The Unity that I exist in and co-create with Spirit within is Source in action.  I am peaceful, confident, loving and blessed by this knowing.

I accept and know that my journey is blessed and divinely guided in all aspects.  The vehicles I experience riding in and being surrounded by are all navigated safely and comfortably.  There is a bubble of protection around me and my loved ones as we travel on highways, by-ways and roads.  Each stop along the way is comfortable, clean and supplies us with whatever is called for at the moment.  I accept and know that this outer journey is beautifully reflected by an inner journey of discovery and appreciation.  Everyone is healthy, well-rested and alert as they drive across this beautiful earth.  Arrival is timely and joyous.  

So very grateful for the Divine Creative Law in action right here and right now.  My thankfulness and awareness of Spirit’s gifts are alive in me and growing with each breath I take.  As I release these words, I know they are alive and manifesting with ease and grace.  With great love, conviction, trust and joy, I release these words.  

And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment