Treatment for Airline Travel:

Embracing my knowing of the Infinite, the Divine Creator within me, the Presence of the One in all.  I open up to the flow of life, the flow of power, the flow of curiosity, the flow of adventure as I acknowledge my oneness with the Universe.  The infinite love of God Spirit is manifest in, through and as me.  I celebrate this with every breath I take.  

As I embark on this outward journey I focus on my inner journey knowing that all is well.  I know that the pilots, the flight attendants, the air traffic controllers, the baggage handlers and anyone even remotely connected with this flight is divinely guided at all times.  They have the highest and best intentions for a safe, comfortable, swift and harmonious flight.  I accept and know perfect breathing and respiratory health is mine.  The entire plane is surrounded by divine light and peace.  I know all my luggage is perfectly cared for and present at my destination.  Any connections included in the journey are made easily and in a timely fashion.  The whole experience is a delight in travel with other beloved beings.  Peace, calm and joy express in me right here and right now.

The Law of Mind is already in motion and I rejoice in the experience of each and every manifestation.  My gratitude and thankfulness is unbounded and I appreciate each precious moment of my journey as well as my joyous arrival at my destination.  With confidence, conviction, trust and grace I seal this prayer, knowing it is done.  

And so it is!

1 comment: