Knowing that there is only one power and presence that sustains all Life, the seen and the unseen, I recognize this power and presence sustains me, for I am one with it. 

Everywhere I look, I see the abundance of nature. The trees, the grains of sand, the flowers and the weeds and I know that there is a continual flow of abundance of all things working harmoniously together for the good of all! 

I hear the birds singing, and feel the breeze upon my skin and the sun nourishing this physical being as I breathe in every breath and exhale out all worry about any thing, for all things are God in form and all things come into existence by the very act of God having a loving thought that is my life, for there is only one life, it's God's life and it's my life now.

Knowing that the nature of God is pure creativity, abundance and Love, I recognize and claim that I live in a friendly universe and that all things are working for my highest good and for everyone's highest and best, for it is God's good pleasure to give us the kingdom and the kingdom of God is within me!

Therefore, everything I need is within and without me. Every need has already been supplied and every good desire of my heart has already been given and so I simply let go, of every idea of lack or limitation and know that it is not me that doeth the work, but God within me.

I let go of my bloated nothingness and get out of the way of the Divine unfoldment of continuous abundance in my life as love, health, wealth, creative expression and right livelihood, and I simply say yes, to allowing that which is wanting to emerge as God's life through me, emerge.

And so I know that all is well, that my life as God's life must always be abundant in all things, and in gratitude, I simply let go and let God.

And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment