The magnificence of the Universe is in and through me, my entire human existence is Spirit in action.  I awaken my consciousness to the Infinite in all its many manifestations.  I am a divine attractor as I resonate with Spirit.  From this ground of being I know that I am tapped into the infinite supply all ways and at all times.  I live in deep appreciation for all the abundance in my experience of life and I celebrate the amazing good that is manifest in the world.  There is a plenty that is unendingly available to all and if there is anything in my being in disharmony with that truth, I let it go now!  My eyes are open, my hands are open, my heart is open, my mind is open to receive as I participate in the divine cycle of giving and receiving.  I say “yes” to life and I share my bounty with the world.  The flow of prosperity in my life is unending and expanding with each breath I take.  My gratitude for the wisdom and awareness that Spirit is always available in infinite forms expands in each and every day.  I say “thank you” to life and I know the divine Law is in action always.  With deep trust, conviction, knowing and deep appreciation that the Law is always in dynamic manifestation mode, I let these words go.  And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment